Sausage Bake With Green And Red Peppers
- 450g (1lb) Spicy sausages, eg. Pork and chilli sausages
- 1 Large Spanish style onion, peeled and cut into 4 thick slices
- 1 Large beefsteak tomato, cut in half
- 1 Red pepper, cut into quarters and seeds removed
- 1 Green pepper, cut into quarters and seeds removed
- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thick slices
- 1-2 Red chillies, halved, seeds removed and cut into quarters
- 10g (2tsp) Seasoning
- 1-2 x 15ml (1-2tbsp) Olive oil
- Fresh coriander, chopped to garnish
Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC.
Place the sausages and vegetables into a large roasting pan. Sprinkle over the cumin and chillies, season and drizzle over the olive oil.
Toss around to coat in spice and oil and then arrange in a single layer.
Place in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes until the sausages are golden brown and cooked through, and the vegetables tender and starting to brown.
Serve piled onto a dish with sour cream, fresh coriander and a pinch of cumin.